May 3, 2019

Misse and Luttine, Day 12

Made it in today to paint for three hours... here's a picture of the painting Before I worked on it...


...and After three hours of work...


Maybe it's hard to tell the difference, but here's what I worked on today: I repainted the base of the columns, because the diagonal shadow wasn't dark enough; I repainted all of the ground; I repainted the trees to the right of the column; I repainted the black dog. It was fun painting her "feathers".

I still need to put in the few trees on the right, work on the white dog, finish their eyes, put in that funny little plant in the foreground, and paint their names on. Two or three more sessions and I'll be done.

Here's a close up of the painting:

(click on the pictures for a larger view.)

Back in two weeks!

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Beautiful! Your columns are outstanding!