June 9, 2017

Taking a break

In case you're wondering why I haven't posted since February, the reason is my full-time job. I started working full-time last July, and while I do have every other Friday off, I finally decided that I needed to use that day to tend to projects closer to home. So I am taking a break from copying for awhile, maybe even until I retire from working for Fairfax County Public Library.

I do miss my copying days, going in to DC, but I do plan on picking it up again in the future. The nice thing about being a copyist at the National Gallery is that you can come back without having to reapply.

Feel free to leave a comment, look over my older posts, and ask any questions you have about copying or my work.

Oh, and by the way! There will be an exhibit of copyists' work in January 2018 at the Arts Club of Washington, in which I will have a painting. I will post the details on this blog when they become available. Thank you for following this blog, and I hope to talk to you again soon.

No comments: