October 21, 2014

Cézanne, Day 7

Today in the morning I worked on the vertical side of the table on the right. I corrected some drawing errors in the shape of the table sides. 

at the end of the morning

After lunch, I worked on the blue and white wall sconce/vase. I put the wavy line on the front of it, and worked hard all afternoon at its complicated splotchy network of blues, whites, and peach. I repainted the whole wall on the right, and I worked on the cloth coming down from the top.


Next week, I want to repaint the pitcher and work more on the left side of the cloth and the wall on the left. Then I think I will be done with this one! It's not perfect, of course, but I feel like moving on.

click the images for a larger view

2 comments:

Lorraine K. said...

Amy,

Oh, it's pretty perfect! Lorraine

Amy Mann said...

Thank you for saying that, Lorraine!